EGYPTIAN HYDROCARBON COMPANY- AMMONIUM NITRATE PLANT
EPC Contractor: ThyssenKrupp- Uhde.
Client: Egyptian Hydrocarbon Corporation S.A.E.
Location: Suez Governorate, Egypt.
- Mining Grade Ammonium Nitrate Plant.
- A Nitric acid unit and Ammonium Nitrate unit.
- All associated infrastructure and facilities including storage tanks, pipelines and utilities.
Scope of work:
- Complete Construction and Pre-commission services.
- Civil and Building Works (over 40,000 M3 of Concrete).
- Mechanical Equipment and Storage Tank Erection Works (over 10,000 MT).
- Piping Fabrication and Erection Works (over 130,000 Dia/inch).
- Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Works (over 6000 MT).