Prince Mohammed Ali Palace "Manyal Museum"
Client: Ministry Of Culture – Egypt.
Location: El Manyal District- Cairo.
- Constructed during the period from 1901 to 1933; it was one of the most magnificent historical palaces in Cairo.
- It comprises various buildings, the most important of which: The Reception Palace, The Residential Palace, The Throne Palace, The Private Palace- which include many of the Prince Mohammed Ali's valuable acquisitions- The Hunting Museum, which include a rare collection of animals & birds- & The Garden of the palace, which contains a valuable collection of plants & trees.
Scope of Work:
- Structural Supporting Works.
- Architectural & Photographic Documentation.
- Archaeological Excavation Works.
- Architectural Restoration Works for Stone, Brick, Wood, Marble, Metal, Insulation, desalination.
- Fine Restoration Works for paintings, Gypsum, Wood, Marble, Stone, Metal elements, Furniture & collections.
- Exhibition Design, Storage Systems, Climate Control Systems, Graphics Multimedia Systems, Educational Systems, & Internal & External Lighting systems.
- Electro Mechanical & HVAC Systems.